Update 11.4, Official - September 23, 2013
Index to all release notes
Update 11.4 Release Notes - Official
- Players with specific video cards were experiencing crashes to desktop and Blue/Black screens. This has been resolved.
- The about screen no longer states the launcher is for ‘Internal use only’.
- Under certain circumstances players would not see the news feed in the launcher. This has been resolved.
- Addressed a number of issues with movement controls on War-steeds.
- Issues with mounted /follow and the 'Spur On' skill introduced in patch 11.3 should now be fixed.
- Racial mounts were missing their lighting and flame effects.
- The Red Skeleton Steed items are no longer Unique.
- Fixed a problem where players could become temporarily dismounted from their stable travel mounts.
- Fixed an issue with the mounted /follow and “Spur On” skill.
- Library of Tham Mirdain - The quest "A Matter of Knowledge" will no longer bestow in an instance where a book has already been collected
The Bounder’s Bounty
- Players who turned in the quest “Aiding the Bounty” but did not get Deed credit will now get all credit for previously-turned-in quests, along with future turn-ins.
We’ve resolved the following issues with the Bounder's Bounty:
- Players can now turn in 'Aiding the Bounty' even after the server has achieved their unlock.
- The Travel mount pelt now matches the steed on display.
- Corrected placeholder icons.
- The item no longer claims to grant a goat.