|Area:||Green Hill Country|
Trouble-makers may be found bullying within The Shire.
The Trouble-maker in Stock (initially talking to two Hobbit Home-Owners, then the character):
- "Now you have to do what I say!"
- "And I say this house will be mine!"
- "You little vermin have lived in these parts long enough"
- "Stand in my way, will you? You won't again!"
- "You win, you win! Just stop hitting me!"
The Trouble-maker in the Green Hill Country (initially talking to two Curious Hobbits, then the character):
- "You think this land is yours?"
- "It will belong to my boys soon enough!"
- "You'll see! And you'll have no place to go!"
- "You're going to regret tangling with me!"
- "Ouch! Leave me alone! I won't bother you vermin anymore"