Treasure of Dor Amarth
- Find ancient treasure in Dor Amarth.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find ancient treasure in Dor Amarth (0/12)
- This treasure had been lost, forgotten, or perhaps even stolen.
|<name>, Treasure Seeker of Dor Amarth|
|Increased Reputation with Conquest of Gorgoroth ( 700 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Dor Amarth meta-deed.
- - up the slope west of Fushaum Tûm
- - behind some Orcs in the southern corner of Fushaum Tûm
- - below the cliff south of the last encampment for Reclaiming Dor Amarth: Orodruin's Western Foothills (need to drop down from above)
- - base of the mountain southwest of Lûgash
- - near a lava flow
- - also near lava, just south of previous cache
- - on the west side of lava from the previous two caches
- - across lava bridge then south along narrow path next to lava
- - from the road head west in between lava and mountain bending around to the south
- - behind rubble in northeast corner up the slope from Mordath
- - in a nook against the cliff down near the lava at Mordath
- - behind rubble down near the lava at Mordath
Possible Chest contents
- You have found an ancient
- You open the ancient chest and find:
- Note: Each chest may contain any of the following, or nothing.
The listing of possible rewards dropped from the Dor Amarth Treasure Chests
This page has been verified as correct by Sucamarto for update 20.1.2 on Wed, 16 Aug 2017