The Legacy of Pelargir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explore the city of Pelargir.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- You have discovered the eastern seagate of Pelargir.
- Discover King Minardil's Memorial
- You have discovered the memorial of King Mindardil, who was killed by Castamir's great-grandsons in the year 1634.
- Discover the Destroyed Monument of Castamir
- You have discovered the destroyed monument of Castamir, toppled by those who wish to forget the reign of the Usurper.
- Discover the Monument of the Sea-kings
- You have discovered the monument of the Sea-kings: Tarannon, Earnil, Ciryandil, and Hyarmendacil, who ruled Pelargir from years 830 to 1149.
- Discover the Monument of King Telumehtar
- You have discovered the monument of King Telumehtar, who raised the Gondorian fleet anew and attacked Umbar by land and sea.
- Discover the Statue of Thorongil
- You have discovered the statue of Thorongil, erected for a mysterious man who sailed to Umbar and sacked the city of the Corsairs, then resigned his service to the Steward and disappeared.
- Discover Tol Ciryarani
- You have discovered Tol Ciryarani, the well-settled island and home to the palace of the Sea-kings.
- Discover the Western Seagate
- You have discovered the western seagate of Pelargir.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Explorer of Pelargir|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with Pelargir ( 700 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Central Gondor meta-deed.