Thadúr the Ravager (Great Barrow)
- This page is about the level 23 mob in the Great Barrow. For level 65 mob in the Northcotton Farm, see Thadúr the Ravager (Northcotton Farm).
|Thadúr the Ravager|
|Instance:||Great Barrow: Thadúr|
Its level and power/health depends on the level and tier of the instance you are doing.
|Morale / Power|
|Level||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Type|
|57||63,280 / 10,0003|
|66||94,600 / 11,995|
During the fight Thadúr will walk away and summon waves of wights. When he reaches 7k Morale he will walk away and summon 3 wights, at 4k Morale he summons 4 wights, and at 2k Morale he summons 6 wights. He cannot be damaged until the adds are defeated (see Absorption).
- "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
- "Bah, I do not have time for the likes of you."
- "Die quickly! I have work to do!"
Upon reaching 2,000 morale
- "I suppose you have a good reason for wasting this much of my time?"
- Within the depths of Othrongroth, the Great Barrow in the Barrow-downs of Cardolan, dwells a Gaunt-man of terrible power. Thadúr the Ravager not only tends the wights of the Barrow-downs and helps the Wight-lord organize them into a dread army, but he has in his possession one half of the Skull Key that allows passage into the heart of Othrongroth.