Just hit level 40 on my Minstrel and noticed a system message that I gained the passive skill "Audacity." Didn't show up on my skills page, but I'm not a VIP, so it's possible that it's hidden. If any post-40 VIP folk could take a look and see if this skill have a freep version, too, that'd be a big help Thanks in advance! Sethladan 00:31, 8 September 2012 (EDT)
- I do, but it's not on my skills page. Rather, it has its own panel area on my "The War" page. -- JnK (talk) 02:46, 8 September 2012 (EDT)
- D'uh; I didn't think to look there. That's what I get for editing/playing late at night. Well, at least it's there. It's got a couple extra bits of colorful text (that are probably also on the MP version) that we'll have to work into the Skill template, I guess. ...eventually. Sethladan 10:36, 8 September 2012 (EDT)
Status in 12.3
I have updated a number of aspects of Audacity based on Bullroarer and Update 12.3.
- In particular the new "-x% Incoming Orc-craft and Fell-wrought Damage" attribute and the cost of individual armour items.
- The table of values "Skill Values at Ranks" is wrong, based on the fact of the level 13 numbers, much lower than the previously noted 50%.
- I have blanked the table, but left the original, commented out, in the page.
- (Values for Levels 1 and 13 match Update 12.3)
- I did not realize there were such significant changes (armour prices changed dramatically) until, literally, I got the "pretty orange" server message that Bullroarer was shutting down, so long and thanks for all the fish. :) Consequently, I did not check Creep costs nor Audacy bonuses at other than top level.
- Of related matters: Audacity (Definition), Commendation, PvP, and PvE definition pages exist and are transcluded into Game Terms. And the Audacity definition into this page.
- Any particular reason for the definition to be on a separate page? Sethladan 00:23, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
There is something wrong with the page as far as I can check the things you get when you achieve rank 6 is 7% max morale/power and 5% tactical/ranged/melee damage. Ilyarad (talk) 11:18, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
- Pages concerned with PvMP are notoriously out of date. There are fewer people updating PvMP pages than participate in PvMP in-game, which is significantly less than 10% of the LOTRO Player Community.
- This is to say -- if you find errors in the information on a page, please take the initiative and update that page -- because nobody else is likely interested enough to do it!
- Please feel free to do so. PvMP needs a "lot of love."
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 11:27, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
- I think that you're confusing Audacity with Battlefield Promotion. Rank 6 Battlefield Promotion gives indeed 7% max morale/power and 5% damage.
- Formulas for calculating Battlefield Promotion values:
- Damage Percentage (Creep/Freep):
- Rank 1-8: P = 0.9 * Rank - 0.35
- Rank 9-15: P = 1.15 * Rank - 2.75
- Morale Percentage (Creep/Freep):
- Rank 1-8: P = 1.2 * Rank - 0.6
- Rank 9-15: P = 1.5 * Rank - 2.75
- Power Percentage Freep is the same as Morale Percentage.
- Power Percentage Creep.. I don't know. Some values are different and I don't have all data. See: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?569611-Battlefield-Promotion&p=7395211#post7395211
- Finesse (Creep): Rating = 699 * Rank
- Incoming Healing Modifier (Creep): P = (8/3) * Rank
- Audacity values are also all calculated and most are verified.
- Audacity cost: I have 2 values. Rank 1 and Rank 11 (which doesn't fit at all with other values nearby).
- --Gisel Avaleazar (talk) 14:17, 17 March 2016 (UTC)
The value on 16 is also completely checked both bonuses and cost and the value of the bonuses on audactiy 15 on creepside also cost hasnt been checked but is most propably correct Ilyarad (talk) 11:48, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
If I finally get a spider then I will update all the bonuses and costs on creep side audacity if I got the chance to do so of course :P but untill then I think I updated the gross of the numbers back in 2015 Ilyarad (talk) 11:54, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
aah I think I have checked from 1 to 7 on my orc something with audacity cost and other stuff so I will get there in time in 2015 I checked it though so maybe it's outdated Ilyarad (talk) 14:58, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
I remember checking all Audacity values with my captain during Osgiliath beta (with PvMP update) and also creep side. I didn't collect the costs though (not important for my spreadsheet). --Gisel Avaleazar (talk) 07:14, 10 May 2016 (UTC)