(Redirected from Red-maid)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance:||Garth Agarwen: Fortress|
|Genus:||Creatures of Nature|
Naruhel the Red-maid is the corrupt sister of Goldberry. She is the final boss found of the instance. All of the corruption that plagues Garth Agarwen, Agamaur and the surrounding area is her doing.
- Monsters do not look at you as a threat.
- This creature is more difficult to harm as their armour increases.
- +30% Melee Damage, +30% Tactical Damage, +30% Ranged Damage
- This creature has greater fortitude and resilience than most and easily shrugs off attempts at coordinated assaults.
- Watery yet inescapeable hands hold you where you stand.
- ~15-foot AOE Knockback with a very long range.
- Watery Prison ability cast often on any random player:
- Rooted, Sets Can Evade to False, +Rooted AI is Active
- Disregard - Decreases Threat Modifier by 100%
- 16 second duration
- Increased Defence effect: damage immunity for ~5-10 seconds aside from bleeding and other debuff effects. She seems to cast this once at around half health, and once more shortly before being defeated. During this period the she can still attack.
- Randomly sends a player jump up to ~30 feet high before dropping them and giving them falling injuries.
- Disregarded effect cast on any random player, which means they will lose all aggro.
- When she has no increased defence, she can have the Intangible Power and Uncommon Fortitude effects on her; making her attacks stronger and making her immune to conjunctions.
- "Who calls me forth, who are not my devoted?"
- "Your intentions are your folly, and so you shall meet doom where you hoped to find victory."
- "I find your hearts amusingly pure. I shall take my time in turning you."
- "My beloved children are not for slaughter!"
- "You must be punished for this insolence."
- "Come, children, come forth and let me sup upon your noble blood."
|Bosses of Garth Agarwen|
|Dúnlang • Edan & Esyld • Grimbark • Ivar the Blood-hand • Naruhel • Raugzdrok • Rot-heart • Temair the Devoted • Vatar|