'What a bind I am! I found that hooded Aragorn a few dried leaves of kingsfoil, or what does he call it, athelas? Well, now he wants more. The old man who gave me those leaves has not any more. Will you help me? Somewhere about here, someone must have a few more dried leaves!'
Aragorn has tasked Bergil with finding enough athelas, also known as kingsfoil, to treat every soldier afflicted with the Black Shadow.
- Ask around for kingsfoil (0/5)
Ask people in Minas Tirith for any dried kingsfoil leaves they may have.
- Gondorian says, "To help the wounded? Here, take this."
- Received dried kingsfoil (1/5)
- Gondorian says, "Let me see. Yes, I think I have some kingsfoil laying about."
- Received dried kingsfoil (2/5)
- Gondorian says, "Why yes, I've got some. Here you are."
- Received dried kingsfoil (3/5)
- Gondorian says, "Kingsfoil? Why yes. How did you know?"
- Received dried kingsfoil (4/5)
- Gondorian says, "I do have some dried kingsfoil leaves. Let me get them."
- Received dried kingsfoil (5/5)
Bring the dried kingsfoil you have found back to Bergil, outside the Houses of Healing on the Sixth Circle of Minas Tirith.
- Bergil: 'You were able to find some dried kingsfoil? By the kings of old, you have saved my hide! I will bring it to that Aragorn directly.'