'Longbough the Ent has been roused to anger. The Wood-trolls of the Eavespire are acting in league with a Black Huorn which was once under the Ent's guidance, and Longbough is determined to put an end to their mischief....'
Longbough has joined you in the battle to destroy both Heart-rot and the Huorn known as the Twisted Heart.
You should speak with Longbough and aid him against the Twisted Heart.
- Longbough: 'Ra-run! We have much work to do here. Follow me!'
- Longbough says, "It is time we put an end to this! Fharrooom! Follow me!"
- Longbough says, "Fooruum... The Twisted Heart lies dormant, its roots sunk deep into the earth. We must find them, and cut off its sustenance."
- Longbough says, "We draw close to the roots of the Twisted Heart - once they are destroyed he will be forced to awaken and then you must strike!"
- Longbough says, "Now prepare yourselves little ones, for we are about to get to the root of the matter. Once we begin, the Twisted Heart and its guardians will be fully aroused, and we shall be in great peril!"
- Longbough says, "Enough, time is now of the essence. Onwards! Destroy the roots!"
- Twisted Heart's Root threatens to attack!
- Longbough says, "The roots are cut! I will remain here to ensure the Twisted Heart remains cut off from the source of his sustenance. Destroy the tree swiftly!"
- The roots of the Twisted Heart burrow deep into the earth, drawing sustenance from below!
- Longbough says, "Heart-rot is destroyed! At last this dark grove has been cleansed!"
- The Twisted Grove has been cleansed
You should speak with Longbough.
- Longbough: 'Well fought, Little One! Hoom! The Twisted Heart has been uprooted, and Heart-rot destroyed. Their corruption will spread no further.'
- Longbough: 'Eventually this grove will return to what it was, but the healing shall take time.
- 'Let us be quit of this dark place, shall we?'