"The Dwarves, Rúzat, Agátur, and Náth have stumbled upon a secret meeting between Rákhrum, Goblin Overseer of Sundergrót, and Gúrbarash, The Gundabad Hill-troll Chief."
The goblins of Sundergrót have set up a secret meeting within the old dwarf ruins.
- Rúzat says, "<name>, we found the meeting."
- Agátur the Boastful says, "Stop talking so that we can hear them."
- Náth says, "Keep quiet."
- Rákhrum says, "Gúrbarash, I am honoured you have come to Sundergrót on behalf of Gundabad."
- Rákhrum says, "The offer of my Sundergrót forces swearing allegiance to Gundabad still stands."
- Gúrbarash says, "I was told you had an army, a sizeable force, in your Sundergrót."
- Gúrbarash says, "What I see in these halls is pitiful."
- Rákhrum says, "I, I can explain!"
- Gúrbarash says, "No need! I see these all empty, and the goblins I do see are injured!"
- Gúrbarash says, "I let my Orcs camp at your halls, and now many are slain!"
- Gúrbarash says, "There is nothing to explain, Rákhrum."
- Rákhrum says, "There are dwarves here! Great numbers in the hills, it must be!"
- Gúrbarash says, "Lies! A pathetic attempt to explain your own failures."
- Gúrbarash says, "I see with my own eyes what is here and my decision is final."
- Gúrbarash says, "Gundabad has nothing to gain from adding Sundergrót to its horde."
- Gúrbarash says, "Come my Orcs, we leave this pitiful place."
- Rákhrum says, "Gúrbarash, come back!"
- Rákhrum says, "No! First I get kicked out of Goblin-town for siding with the Frost-horde!"
- Rákhrum says, "Then Gundabad won't even accept my allegiance?!"
- Rákhrum says, "Gah! If only I found those dwarves and the <class> mucking about in my halls."
- Agátur the Boastful says, "Now is our chance! Let us attack!"
- Defeat Rákhrum and his forces.
- Agátur must survive
- Náth must survive
- Rúzat must survive
- Rúzat shouts, "Look no further, vile goblin."
- Náth shouts, "Here are your dwarves and the Guardian you seek."
- Rákhrum shouts, "You! I'll kill you all!"
- Rákhrum says, "Gah!"
- Náth shouts, "The wretch flees! Let him run."
- Náth: 'Rákhrum is of no concern. I say leave the goblin to sulk in the hills.
- 'Come, let us leave Sundergrót.'