"The Avanc-lûth have been swayed by your influence in Dunbog and have called an Assembly. There, they will decide if they are to fight the threat of Isengard or remain secluded from the world."
The Elders of Lhan Rhos have called Assembly with the members of the Avanc-lûth. Now, you must attend the Assembly and hear what the Avanc-lûth have to say.
Speak with Elder Déin.
- Elder Déin: 'You have done much for our people and opened our eyes to many things. We will hear from all of the Avanc-lûth as it our custom.
- 'Sit and listen to our people. They will have much to say about the situation and the knowledge which you have brought before us.'
Listen to the Assembly. The people of Avanc-lûth have much to say.
- Listen to the Avanc-lûth during the Assembly
- Elder Déin says, "Avanc-lûth! The Assembly has begun."
- Elder Déin says, "We have lived here for a very long time. Our lives have become comfortable."
- Elder Déin says, "But that comfort is now gone. Saruman threatens our very way of life!"
- Elder Déin says, "Many of you have had dealings with the duvodiad named <name>."
- Elder Déin says, "I know that we swore to keep our tusks buried in the mud. But we can no longer do this and live!"
- Elder Déin says, "The threat of war spreads even to us. We must act. I will hear from any who wish to speak."
- Alun says, "<name> has done the people of the Dunbog a great service. We have too long met duvodiad with fear."
- Alun says, "We can not hide behind the bog reeds and hope that no one sees us. We have been seen."
- Gemma says, "That <race> helped me find my toy! The ugly beetles took it, and <name> brought it back!"
- Elder Déin says, "Thank you, child, but hush now. The adults must speak."
- Gwin says, "The Elders are convinced that this duvodiad brings us great danger. But also, this brave <race> brings hope!"
- Elder Déin says, "Thank you, Gwin. We appreciate your thoughts as always. Who else?"
- Harri says, "I will vouch for <name>. She/He defeated the great Bloodmaw and proved to be better than all of my hunters!"
- Elder Kedivor says, "Thank you, Harri. Does anyone else want to speak on the matter?"
- Anurin says, "We have seen the effects of the Abominations for some time now. Saruman did this. I believe it in my heart."
- Delwin says, "<name> is a true gift to the people of the Dunbog. Saving the Abomina--'"
- Blaire says, "Gift? <name> failed when the time came for the finishing blow. Do you know what you have done?"
- Delwin says, "Why can you not see that the Abominations are people too? We must be kind to them. They have gone through so m--"
- Elder Déin says, "Enough! This is not the time to squabble like children."
- Elder Déin says, "'Clearly, <name> was responsible for showing us what Saruman did. That is all that matters!"
- Win says, "I am suitably impressed with the confidence <name> shows. I will agree with the Elders. The time to act is upon us."
- Maugan says, "All I know is that <name> protected the Tree from Saruman's men. That is all I need to know."
- Elder Déin says, "We have heard from many. Does anyone else wish to speak?"
- Elder Déin says, "No one else?"
- Elder Déin says, "Then it is settled. We will prepare for war against any who stand with Saruman. <name>, we will speak again."
The assembly has concluded, and Elder Déin wants to speak with you.
- Elder Déin: 'Thank you, friend of the Avanc-lûth. You have brought our people to the war that would have consumed us all had we remained unaware.
- 'We are saved because of you.'