Places of the Dwarves
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explore the places and settlements held by the Dwarves of the Blue Mountains.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Frerin's Court
- This courtyard was named after the brother of the great Thorin Oakenshield. It leads to the entrance of Thorin's Hall to the north.
- Find Thorin's Gates
- Thráin, Thorin's father, named the gates of these halls after his eldest son, Thorin Oakenshield, long before the city itself was known as Thorin's Hall.
- Find Silver Deep Mine
- The Silver Deep is a hall that was abandoned long ago before it was completed. The discovery of ancient Elf-ruins and a troll prompted Thorin and Gandalf the Grey to seal it off.
- Find Noglond
- The way-station of Noglond serves as a provisioners' outpost and resting place for merchants and weary travellers.
- Find Gondamon
- The fortress of Gondamon was once an Elven fortress, abandoned when the Elves of Edhelion abandoned their former refuge for Duillond, after Skorgrím Dourhand's treacherous assault. The dwarves rebuilt the stronghold to their liking.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Thorin's Hall (Reputation) ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Ered Luin meta-deed.