There are multiple Moria-mirrors throughout Moria. Some are broken and others merely "out of adjustment."
They are all part of the lighting scheme devised by the Iron Garrison as they reclaim Moria. Starting with the "mirror works" in the Mirror-halls of Lumul-nar they reflect light downwards from the face of Zirakzigil, the mighty Silvertine.
One of the mighty "receiving mirrors" is found at Jazârgund, directly below The Mirror-halls of Lumul-nar.
- All 9 mirrors contribute to the Deed: Reflections -- Title "Reflector."
- Each mirror initiates a quest:
-  Quest:Lighting the Way - The Palace of Náin at
-  Quest:Reflections of Rails - The Silvertine Lodes at
-  Quest:Mirror in the Mire - The Lost Palace at
-  Quest:A Light in the Garden - Tharâkh Bazân at
-  Quest:Reflector of the Redhorn - Redhorn Lodes at
-  Quest:Reflection of Flame - Flaming Deeps at
-  Quest:Reflecting on the Past - The Great Hall of Durin at
-  Quest:A Glimmer of Hope - Foundations of Stone at
-  Quest:Reflections of Stone Trees - Nud-melek at