Master of Stairs
- The road leading to Nár's Peak is a long and arduous one.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Looking up the stairs, you wonder how you ever survived to make it to the top.
- Looking down the stair, you wonder how you ever mustered the courage to make the ascent.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Master / Mistress of Stairs|
|Increased Reputation with Algraig, Men of Enedwaith ( 500 )|
- Despite the wording in the deed's title and objectives, there are no stairs to climb anywhere along the route that must be traveled.
- Master of Stairs lists itself as "20 of 20", and seems to complete after five round trips up and down the mountain. Five round trips, each composed of an ascent and descent. Each ascent and descent in turn having a start and a finish. 5 x 2 x 2 = 20.
- Or in other words, it's the number of transitions made. One trip consists of the transitions:
- The Serpent-halls<->Thrór's Coomb
- Thrór's Coomb<->Nár's Peak
- Nár's Peak<->Thrór's Coomb
- Thrór's Coomb<->The Serpent-halls
- There is no visual notification of the deed starting only the deed chime sound as you travel from The Serpent-halls side of the stream, over the wood log bridge. On completion you will get the usual visual and audible prompts and confirmation text.
- Using the Hunter's summon to the Camp Site Fire or Mustering Horn or Milestone at the top at Nár's Peak will count to travel up. You need to cross the log bridge and get the The Serpent-halls location each time for the trip to count on the downward trip.
- As a Deed there is a level limit before it will commence. The deed has not been confirmed to trigger below level 60.