- You have seen many of these strange lights in Evendim lately -- they seem almost to be multiplying with the presence of Men and other forces. Is it possible that these strange entities are being awakened or attracted by the skirmishes being fought in this land, which was once nearly desolate and empty?
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Limrafn in Evendim (100)
- For all the times you have approached the Limrafn and felt the settling aura of their presence, you often find yourself wondering if they exsist at all -- or are simply some figment of your imagination brought on by long days spent in the desolate quiet of these empty lands and ruins.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with The Wardens of Annúminas ( 700 )|
Deed Chain Information
- This deed contributes to the Slayer of Evendim meta-deed.
Locations for Limrafn:
 Instance - Haudh Valandil.
- Limrafn can be found in this location regardless of time. After defeating Shingrinder, you will see Dolvaethor standing behind a wall of fire at the other end of the bridge. If you don't get close enough to Dolvaethor to trigger the dialogue that progresses the dungeon, the fire wall seems to infinitely spawn one Burning Limrafn at a time. This is a pretty good way to get an endless supply of limrafn to keep spawning until you finish the deed, even if though can be a bit slow.
A better spot is still in Haudh Valandil, but in one of the antechambers on the first level. In Sam Mallemeldis, 3 Limrafn will spawn, along with an Arnorien Knight. If the Arnorien Knight tries to leave the chamber, the encounter will reset. So as long as you do not defeat the Arnorien Knight and allow him to reset, you can farm the 3 Limrafn with minimal wait in between. Also counts for the Spirits Aiding Angmar deed as well.