-  A Game of Brigand-bashing
-  Instance: A Game of Brigand-bashing
-  Instance: War Comes to Rohan
- So, you are the daughter of the Thane?
- 'Yes, I am Heburga, daughter of Utred! Someday I will be Thane after my father, and my little brother Utmund will be Thane if I should die. I am going to be a great warrior like my father. I am almost strong enough to wield a sword and shield!'
- Ah. I see.
- What do you do for fun around here?
- 'We do very serious training to become great Rohirrim warriors! This involves bashing brigands and the like until they fly through the air. It is great fun. But serious, of course.'
- Aren't you afraid of enemies?
- 'Goodness, no. I am not afraid of anything! I am from Rohan, after all.'
- So brave!