Garth Agarwen Exploration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Garth Agarwen lies in the north-east hills of the Lone-lands. Once a great fortress of the ancient kingdoms, rumours say that it has become a stronghold of corruption and evil.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find The Circle of Blood
- The Circle of Blood is a vile marsh in Haragmar, formed by the corruption overflowing from Agamaur in the north.
- Find Nan Dhelu
- Nan Dhelu was once a beautiful valley before the corruption of Agamaur flooded the land. Now it is home to vile creatures of Morgoth who live only to breed terror.
- Find The Outer Gates
- This gate opens into the courtyard of Garth Agarwen, once a fortress of the evil Rhudaur, now the ruined palace of the Red-maid of Agamaur.
- Find Garth Agarwen Gate
- This gate leads into the inner sanctuaries of the Red-maid and the vile and corrupted creatures who serve her.
- Find Ivar's Crypt
- This crypt is the resting place and throne of the Gaunt-lord Ivar the Bloodhand, Lord of War, necromancer in service to Angmar.
- This is the sanctum of the Red-maid of Agamaur, a River-maiden corrupted by the blood spilled in her waters during the wars between Angmar and the North Kingdom.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with The Eglain ( 500 )|
- This deed is available at level 30.
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Lone-lands meta-deed.