Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lightning skills place a stack of Fury of Storm on the Rune-keeper, increasing the Critical Damage of their next attack.
Critical hits will consume this effect.Rank 1On every Lightning skill,
20% chance to
This effect stacks up to five times.
+5% Lightning Critical Damage
Expires if out of combat for 9 seconds.Rank 2Increases Proc Chance to: 40%Rank 3Increases Proc Chance to: 60%Rank 4Increases Proc Chance to: 80%Rank 5Increases Proc Chance to: 100%