| Creature (Mob) Stub
This article or section is marked for missing content.
Please use Create new creature or add any missing information.
|Genus:||Race of Man|
- Great Protection Very high mitigation against most damage types, except Ancient Dwarf damage which will damage normally
- Greater Shadow Aura Deals Dread and Shadow damage.
- Invoke the Eye +15% Tactical Damage and -15% Attack Duration for 2 min
- Growing Fire Fire Damage every 1 second
- Roaring Inferno Fire Damage every 2 seconds
- Occasional Shadow damage attack
- [40+] End Dolvaethor's Menace - Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 9, Instance: Amarthiel's Hope - Solo only
- +5 Edhelharn Token
- Several Healing Draught to cure the channelled fire effect
- Several Simple Athelas Essence for emergency situations
- Food that grants buffs
Dolvaethor is mainly a caster and has several AoE fire attacks as well as a channelled fire attack towards one member of the group. The channelling attack is an especially devastating effect and can defeat a fellowship member in several seconds unless interrupted or removed. It is likely to be a wound effect (unconfirmed). Dolvaethor will fall to his knees and turn to face the target of the attack.
It is best to split the fellowship members up so that each player is far enough away from the others to prevent Dolvaethor's AoE attacks from hitting multiple targets. The Guardian should pull Valandil of Arnor off to the side and use abilities such as To The King in order to start all-green conjunctions. The melee attackers (Captains, Champions, Burglars, 2nd Guardians) should attack Dolvaethor, slowing and interrupting his spells, especially his channelling fire attack. A combination of all yellow and all green conjunctions works well against him. The ranged attackers and healers can spread apart as long as they stay within healing range. Focus on burning Dolvaethor down and on dealing with his channelling attack. Once he's down, everyone should focus on Valandil of Arnor.
Level 85 Drops
| "The three of you are hereby banished from Edoras." - Gríma Wormtongue
Due to Update 10, Against the Shadow, Part II Official - March 6, 2013, this loot is now obsolete.
"Annúminas will be ours!"