Ayorzén, formely known as Ayorzén the Wily is an Easterling who once was a high-ranking commander in the forces of Rhûn until he failed in the ambush on the Host of the West and was thus imprisoned within Durthang. He thinks quite highly of himself.
Ayorzén (The Plateau of Gorgoroth)
Mistakenly freed by adventuring heroes, and later recaptured by Annoth and brought out of Mordor, to the Slag-hills outside the Black Gate, where he is questioned by Gandalf and later given a chance for a new life in Gondor by Aragorn.
-  Instance: The Ambush
-  Chapter 1.3: Unintentions
-  Chapter 1.4: Ayorzén, Twice-Imprisoned
-  Chapter 1.5: The Air of That Place
-  Chapter 1.6: Whispers from the Other Side
-  Chapter 3.1: The Dread Lands
-  Chapter 3.4: A Change of Heart
-  Chapter 3.5: The Song of Sweet Lara
Ayorzén (Morgul Vale)
His confidence and skills might allow him to pull off an illusion to help the White Company in the Morgul Vale.
-  Chapter 13.9: The Warrior Remade
-  Chapter 14.1: The Closing Net
-  Chapter 14.2: Gothmog's Rage
-  Instance: Gothmog's Rage