Hi, I am David, living just north of Sydney, Australia
Long time LOTR fan since I read the first book in 1975, and have played or role-played the game in many ways since then - including wargames, role-play games and computer games. Combine this with a history bent, has lead to being an active re-enactor of dark ages combat so that I could learn how it was really done.
Player of LOTRO since November 2011, first in Elendilmir then Arkenstone
Main toon is Nodmoth - an elven Guardian, others are Tamron, and Noddi
Kin is League of Venturers.
- complete rebuild of most item icon categories and images, prior to the recent change to item numbers. This improved the ease of finding and removed duplicates.
- Added all common vendor items
- update or create all beasts, quests and NPCs for areas since Mordor, plus several others
- create missing beast/mobs, location and item images
- Main current project is to collect and create images for all head items.
Other projects include
- continue to capture missing images
- create missing items
- review various stubs and things to do pages and action any tasks required
- other targets of opportunity.
Say g'day if you see me around in Arkenstone.