Update 37.1 - Wednesday September 13, 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 37.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 37.1, released on Wednesday, September 13, 2023.
News and Notes
- Legendary Item DPS has been corrected to remove differences between weapons reforged before and after Update 37.0.1
- Increased physical weapon DPS by ~8% to correct for some earlier changes to damage variance that had an unexpected impact on DPS.
- Composure now correctly replaces both Hearten and Hearten (Any Form) if specced into The Hide trait tree.
- Recuperate's healing has been reduced slightly, and Wrath's cost has been increased from 10 > 20. Recuperate healing was a little higher than intended, and its Wrath cost was left at 10 when it was meant to be 20. Recuperate should still be a strong heal with very little cooldown, but with a Wrath cost that better matches its potency.
- Burglar - Clever Retort once again restores, rather than drains, Power when it consumes Dust in the Eyes.
- Equipment with damage negation effects should no longer damage the player when it procs.
- The River-folk Bed, River-folk Hearth, and River-folk Chair were a bit too small, even for a small folk, so have been increased slightly in size.
- rupture now correctly increases your enemy's incoming damage for the intended five second duration.
- Many effects were erroneously set to expire after combat despite having regular durations. These effects have been fixed.
- Final adjustments have been made for the Forester Crafting Event, which begins at 10:00 a.m. server time Friday on September 15th and runs until 3:00 a.m. server time Monday on September 25th. This event returns on a regular basis.
- This update includes support for an updated Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners event, which includes a new event featuring new missions! Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners and Stowaway: The Old Man on the Shore begins at 10:00 a.m. server time Thursday on September 14th and continues until 3:00 a.m. server time Wednesday on September 20th. This event returns every year! Read more about these events on LOTRO.com.