Update 34.1 - Wednesday December 7, 2022
Update 34.1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 34.1, released on Wednesday, December 7th, 2022.
Of Special Note:
The Yuletide Festival begins on December 8th!
The Yuletide Festival returns! Read more about this seasonal festival on LOTRO.com. This year's Yuletide Festival begins at 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Thursday, December 8th and runs until 3:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Tuesday, January 3rd. New rewards are available in this year's festival, and seasonal Hobbit Gifts are available during the festival as well!
News and Notes:
- The trait "To the Rescue" again correctly grants 100% Critical Chance on your next skill. This effect lasts for two seconds longer than Charge's duration.
- The knockdown effect granted by Brutal Charge now lasts for two seconds longer than Charge's duration.
- Eagle tome items are once again usable. The skills they grant still require you to earn Lesser Giant Eagle via trait specialization.
- GERMAN: Radlaw now displays properly in German as Radlau
- GERMAN: The translation for the Hunter Skill "Bright Campfire" has been updated
- GERMAN: The translations for Celebalm in the "Cultivating a Cure" questline have been updated.
- GERMAN: The translation for the quest title for "Fires and Shadowfells" has been updated.
- Mount-barring hotspots now apply to Creeps.
- March is now a channeled induction which can be broken by damage, or immediately cancelled by swimming, being interrupted, or entering a mounts-not-allowed area.
- Mobilise now correctly works in combat, does not overwrite March, and does not affect your ability to block, parry, or evade.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Automatically bestowed quests that recently stopped working will now work properly again. This includes Roving Threats, the Gundabad jewel quests, and others.
- Ten Task quests have been added each to Swanfleet and Cardolan.
- Tasks - Azanulbizar - Task quests now specify in their titles that they are for the Haban'akkâ of Thráin.
- Quests - Kingstead - Saddled with the Stock - Horses involved in this quest are now named "Wayward Horses" to avoid confusion with other non-saddled horses in Kingstead. Quest text has also been updated.
- Delving Dread effects are no longer removed from the player upon defeat.
- Sarch Vorn, the Black Grave
- The second and third bosses now have custom combat audio tracks. These combat tracks have been added to the playlist of the "The Black Grave Themes" housing item as well.
- Fladach, Luilloth, and Astoryn now have increased health and skill damage.
- Hotspots in Fladach's fight have been fixed to properly stack.
- The hotspot size in Luilloth's fight has been decreased.
- Luilloth's combat dialog now has its proper quotes.
- Gorwen's defences and healing capabilities have been improved in the solo and duo group sizes.
- Corrected an issue where Prince Amondir could sometimes be defeated before properly transitioning to the next phase of the Grey Fear encounter.