Update 27.1 - July 8, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 27.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 27.1, released on Wednesday, July 8th.
Of Special Note:
VIP Benefit - Town Services
VIPs can speak to Wenda Cranesbill in Bree or in any of the housing neighborhoods near their Task boards to accept a daily quest that awards:
- 48 hour Town Services item
- This item opens a UI from which a player can choose Sell, Repair, Vault, Shared Storage, Wardrobe, and Auction House by default. The item provides a Forge and Relic Master services if the character is at least level 45 and in possession of the Seeker of Deep Places trait.
- Subscriber's Jug that grants accelerated Crafting times and item wear prevention buffs for 48 hours.
News and Notes:
- The Wedding Celebration Pony pet cart will now properly produce fireworks.
- Carry-all bags' default sorting method is no longer stomped on when placing an item in the bag. Selecting a sort category now sorts by ascending first, then descending. Fixed sorting issues with bag search bars, and they no longer require the enter key in order to update the list.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Midsummer Festival
- Feredis, the Midsummer rewards barter vendor, now offers a Great Wedding Themes music box for your house.
- Dobb Buckthorn now gives proper directions to festivities in Bree-town.
- A Long-awaited Banquet - Samwise is now easier to select.
- Arranging Arrangements - Fixed an issue where certain floral arrangement locations would become unselectable.
- Toss a Coin - This quest will now sort to the Midsummer quest category and advance For Love of Midsummer and related quests/deeds properly.
- The Monster Play "Capture an Outpost" quest will once again advance properly when you capture an outpost.
- Fix for combined mesh artifacts, such as distant players with invisible or missing textures.