Update 27.0.1 - July 2, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 27.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 27.0.1, released on Thursday, July 2nd.
- Epic Volume V, Book 1: 'A Time of Celebration' - Corrected an issue where the fireworks would sometimes fail to progress the Instance. The /cheer at the end of the ceremony is no longer an Objective.
- The following items are once again correctly tagged as task items: Dwarf Sword Sheath, Rock Tail, Stone-abdraded Skin, Withered Claw, Withered Ear, Calcified Carapaces, Lost Essences, Pebbled Filth, and Storn-worn Furs..
- The currency cap for Midsummer Tokens has been increased to 250.
- Quest: Filled to the Brim - Drunken revellers will no longer rapidly disappear and reappear in place.
- The Blue Theatre (Midsummer) will no longer send low level players back to their starting location on Anor, Ithil or Bombadil.
- Removed an erroneous floating structure.
- Fixed an issue where Monster Player characters were unable to barter for food, potions, or other items.
- Fixed an issue where Monster Player characters were unable to acquire Deeds.