Update 24.1.2 - Wednesday June 26, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 24.1.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 24.1.2, released on Wednesday, June 26th.
News and Notes:
Quests Adventure Areas
- Players should now receive advancement credit for the Seasonal: The Coins of The Rift quest while defeated.
- The Singing Bowl of Tauralindalë housing decoration item now requires appropriate housing permissions to use and can be placed in a small yard hook in addition to a small interior furniture hook.
- The Bowl of Raspberries housing decoration item can now be placed in a small yard hook in addition to a small interior furniture hook.
- Housing music boxes with Vales of Anduin music can now be acquired from the Wildfolk Rewards Quartermaster, listed in the 'Protectors of the Vale - Acquaintance' category.
- Adventurer's and Traveller's lootboxes have new cosmetic items including Wild Hills cosmetics, Badger House and Carved Bear Bust housing items, new bee and wasp cosmetic pets, and a new Steed of the Wild Hills. These items are also available for Figments of Splendour from Rowan Raspberry.
- Summer Steed icon has been corrected.
- Corrected descriptions on Sealed Greater Vales Settings and Sealed Grand Vales Gems which incorrectly stated slotting was restricted to weapon or class items.
- Some crafted relics for the Supreme tier have had their stats adjusted to be more comparable to non-crafted relics.
- Filbert Fig and Curator have returned home for the season.