Update 16.3 - August 3, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 16.3 - Official Release Notes
- There is a new launcher based transfer service for character and account item transfers. This service will be turned on slowly over the next several weeks. You can find more information on our website: https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfers
- PDFW potions no longer have a 1 second cooldown.
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Stealth skills have been disabled while inside the enemy courtyard.
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Quest deeds can now be completed.
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Quest: Hunting for Heads - quest now increments on defeat of any type of captain
- Sundering of Osgiliath - Quest: The Ornendil Bridge Belongs to Mordor - quest now progresses properly when on the bridge
Quest and Instances
- Sunken Labyrinth - Dagron boss changes: Charge now has a longer cooldown and does less damage. Poison Breath does less damage and won't hit a player multiple times during the same attack.
- Festivals - Fixed a bug where festival display horses could disappear.
- World Transfers - Premium and VIP players have been awarded 2 extra character slots