Patch Notes - July 11, 2007
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following changes were made in the July 11 patch:
- Shouts and cries are back by popular demand! Additionally, new shout and cry sound effects have been added for some races.
- The placeholder sound for blocking, parrying, critical hits, and a few other skill feedback sounds has been replaced with the proper sound effects.
- The Spider now has greater reserves of his signature deadly poison, and a willingness to use it.
- The Angmarim and his Drake servitors are more dangerous now. The drakes are more likely to use their wing flap skills to send players flying away from them.
- The chest containing Drugoth's crown in Helegrod will no longer destroy itself if it is opened and then closed.
- The generation ratio between Smithing and Precious ores has been restored to their pre-patch weightings of 3:1
- Guards located at the resurrection circles throughout the Ettenmoors will no longer be affected by fear.
- Fixed an issue with NPCs that were showing the pending quest ring and displaying a list of pending quests that had an invalid retry time.
- Captain: Herald Armaments will now increase your Herald's ability to mitigate damage (they were doing the opposite before).
- Captain: Telling Mark will once again enable your Herald to use his skills.
- If you are defeated in the "The Thief-taker's Bane" you will no longer reappear where you were defeated. Instead you will be taken to a nearby defeat circle (rally point? whatever we call these in-game.)
- Added admin commands to free items stuck in Landroval's mail system
- Additional server-side maintenance