Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Weathertop is in the western half of the Lone-lands. Its proper name of old is Amon Sûl, and within it once lay one of the palantíri of the ancient kingdoms.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Echad Sûl
- The tower at Echad Sûl once guarded the northern approach to Amon Sûl, but it was destroyed in battle with Angmar and Rhudaur.
- Find Weatherfoot
- Weatherfoot is at the south-west edges of Amon Sûl, an ancient watch-post now beset on all sides by goblins.
- Find Glumhallow
- In the northern reaches of the Weather Hills lies Glumhallow, an ancient way-station. Orcs have made the place their residence, where they plot the invasion of Eriador.
- Find Weathertop
- Weathertop, the great hill of Amon Sûl, was once the site of a great watch-tower which was razed by the Witch-king of Angmar after he discovered that the palantíri which was once contained within had been taken west by the king of Arthedain. It is a place hallowed by Rangers.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with The Eglain ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Lone-lands meta-deed.