Wanderer of the Golden Wood
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The ways of Lothlórien are beautiful and restful. It is easy to lose oneself in the peaceful wood.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Traders from Dale travelling south became trapped at the foot of the Misty Mountains as the Orcs of Moria poured forth, forcing the Elves of Lórien to grant them aid.
- This spot is a favourite resting place of Galadriel, Lady of the Golden Wood.
- Cerin Nauth is a peaceful hill overlooking the Golden Wood.
- The Vinyards of Lórien produce sweet grapes and fine wine for the festivals of the Elves.
- Imlad Lalaith, the Valley of Laughter, is where most of Lothlórien's feasts take place.
- This garden recalls the past, when Lothlórien was Laurelindórenan.
- Bain Gwaloth is a private garden, beautiful and secluded.
- This beautiful glade is a perfect spot to view the stars of Elbereth.
- This grove of Melbrethil is revered by the Galadhrim.
- The Quiet Garden is a peaceful place to contemplate the troubles of the world.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with Galadhrim ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Great Deeds for Lothlórien meta-deed.