Update 27.0.1 - July 2, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 27.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 27.0.1, released on Thursday, July 2nd.
- Epic Volume V, Book 1: 'A Time of Celebration' - Corrected an issue where the fireworks would sometimes fail to progress the Instance. The /cheer at the end of the ceremony is no longer an Objective.
- The following items are once again correctly tagged as task items: Dwarf Sword Sheath, Rock Tail, Stone-abdraded Skin, Withered Claw, Withered Ear, Calcified Carapaces, Lost Essences, Pebbled Filth, and Storn-worn Furs..
- The currency cap for Midsummer Tokens has been increased to 250.
- Quest: Filled to the Brim - Drunken revellers will no longer rapidly disappear and reappear in place.
- The Blue Theatre (Midsummer) will no longer send low level players back to their starting location on Anor, Ithil or Bombadil.
- Removed an erroneous floating structure.
- Fixed an issue where Monster Player characters were unable to barter for food, potions, or other items.
- Fixed an issue where Monster Player characters were unable to acquire Deeds.