Update 24.1.2 - Wednesday June 26, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 24.1.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 24.1.2, released on Wednesday, June 26th.
News and Notes:
Quests Adventure Areas
- Players should now receive advancement credit for the Seasonal: The Coins of The Rift quest while defeated.
- The Singing Bowl of Tauralindalë housing decoration item now requires appropriate housing permissions to use and can be placed in a small yard hook in addition to a small interior furniture hook.
- The Bowl of Raspberries housing decoration item can now be placed in a small yard hook in addition to a small interior furniture hook.
- Housing music boxes with Vales of Anduin music can now be acquired from the Wildfolk Rewards Quartermaster, listed in the 'Protectors of the Vale - Acquaintance' category.
- Adventurer's and Traveller's lootboxes have new cosmetic items including Wild Hills cosmetics, Badger House and Carved Bear Bust housing items, new bee and wasp cosmetic pets, and a new Steed of the Wild Hills. These items are also available for Figments of Splendour from Rowan Raspberry.
- Summer Steed icon has been corrected.
- Corrected descriptions on Sealed Greater Vales Settings and Sealed Grand Vales Gems which incorrectly stated slotting was restricted to weapon or class items.
- Some crafted relics for the Supreme tier have had their stats adjusted to be more comparable to non-crafted relics.
- Filbert Fig and Curator have returned home for the season.