Update 23.1.1 - Friday October 19, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 23.1.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.1, released on Friday, October 19th.
News and Notes:
- High level monster damage has been corrected down to its intended range.
- Signature and higher enemy health bonuses have been reduced.
- Fell Restoration healing has been reduced.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Caverns of Thrumfall - Etterfang now resets properly on all difficulty tiers, including the solo/duo version of the instance.
- Wistmead - Summoning is now allowed, except for inside of the Tanglecorn wheat maze.
- Orc Messengers will now be easier to find for the Orc Messenger quest in the Lone-lands.
- Lobelia Sackville-Baggins is no longer unexpectedly ghost-like.
- Crowd control immunity has been removed from solo Glimmerdeep bosses.
- Housing - Cape of Belfalas - The Tol Falthui entry room doesn't properly play music or display wall/floor surfaces and colors.
- Travel Routes - Interacting with a Stable-master while mounted doesn't allow you to travel for coin; you must dismount to access this option.
- Travel Routes - Some travel routes within the Trollshaws aren't completing as they should.
- Lore-master - Traits - Tutelage of the Brown Wizard isn't correctly adding three levels to pets from levels 118 to 120.
- Epic Book - Volume I Book II Chapter 5 - Instance: Retake Weathertop - A boulder currently blocks the path towards the summit of Weathertop, but players are able to jump over the boulder on the left side with some effort (it may be slightly easier to do so while mounted).