Update 21.0.2 - August 9, 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 21.0.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 21.0.2, released on Wednesday, August 9th, 2017.
News and Notes:
- Several classes have had a few of their skills lowered to be available at Level 1.
- Doomfold Scholar Guild Recipes can no longer be crafted using ingredient packs.
- Anorien Crafting trail food and Resistance-granting food now provide their intended buffs.
- Aria of the Valar Packages will go to overflow if inventory is full when granted.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Gorgoroth Resource Instance "The Burning Mountain" is now available.
- The very high-level wights in the Barrow-downs were only supposed to appear at certain times. They've been reprimanded and should no longer constantly appear there, eager to feast on unwary, lower-level characters.
- The Quest, "Reclaiming Udun: Maudhul Tar Overlook" can now be completed.
- Optional quests in both The Wastes and Gorgoroth Resource Instances will no longer go away when you leave the instance before the main quest timer runs out.
- Hobbit Allegiance: There are more cues to look up for an objective in "High and Low".
- Hobbit Allegiance: Footprints are easier to find in "The Last Word"
- Aster Hayward can now be spoken to.
- Elf Allegiance: fixed an errant extra quest ring marker in "The Wandering and the Lost"
- The Allegiance travel skills have been renamed: Journey to Bâr Thorenion, Journey to the Court of Lothlórien, Journey to the Hall of the King, and Journey to the Hall Under the Mountain. These skills now have a 5 minute cooldown and are unaffected by the Expedient Traveller and Returning Traveller traits.
- Uruk Enforcers in Udun will wear their shields properly.
- The enemies in the quest Fatal Prize are now considerably weaker.
- The Battle Under the Trees session in the Elf Allegiance line should play more gracefully. The session avatar is much more powerful, a number of AI pathing issues have been fixed, and a small number of enemies have been removed. Some of the voice over narration has been slightly re-timed as well.
- Phasing issues with Mulnir in the Udun Foothold surrounding A Solemn Gathering should be resolved.
- The lava heat has been pulled back from one of the stones needed for the Quest Four to Open in Udun, so it can be safely reached.
- Players can now return and use the door again if they are defeated in Four to Open.
- Udun now has more Uruk Enforcers and surrenderers.
- The Quest Three Proofs no longer has a sorcerer to prevent confusion.
- An issue has been fixed in the quest Three Proofs where players could sometimes not be able to summon Yordam.
- Aragorn will now be standing before the Black Gates for A First Furtive Foray, no matter your current state of progress in Where the Shadows Lie.
- Orodruin: The North Slopes is now playable.
- Being defeated in Naerband now places you in a defeat circle in Talath Urui.
- The Deed Quest of Talath Urui now requires 50 completed quests.
- All races can now complete the Epic Prologue: At the Behest of Cardavor.
- The Gorgoroth Task: Obsidian Scales now accepts its namesake.
- Broodmothers in Lhingris will no longer call for help from other Broodmothers.
- Corrected some NPCs in Dor Amarth that were not phasing correctly.
- Memories of the Last Alliance can now be completed.
- Retreating from Naerband no longer sends players to Bree.
- Newly-created High Elves can now unlock the usual series of titles for reaching level 20 without being defeated. Existing High Elves cannot earn these deeds.
- The female avatar elf and human laugh emote has been updated.
- The Elf and High Elf male will properly display in the Barbershop UI.
- The light and shadow effect now display properly in scaled Vitals UI.
- The Allegiance Progress Tracker no longer blocks mouse clicks on overlapped UI elements.
- The three videos in Epic book volume 4 book 9 will now play in a French client.
- The high elf video is now available in French and German clients.
- High elves can now use quest-related mounts.
- The Reputation Accelerator meter now correctly displays the accelerated reputation available to you.
- Some new avatars issues remain.
- The Burglar skill Exploit Opening does not trigger a Fellowship Manoeuvre.
- Many Doomfold Crafting items have identical tooltips for normal versus critical results in the crafting panel, but the items still create at their correct level.
- High Elves currently do not have passive racial traits.
- Some quests remain untranslated in German and French clients.