The Wilds of Tâl Bruinen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The southern Trollshaws are dominated by the Wilds of Tâl Bruinen. Few even amongst the Elves live here now, and the forested hills have become heavily overgrown and inhabited mostly by wild beasts that pose a constant danger to travellers and the few who try to eke out an existence in these undisciplined lands.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Cirith Ulunn
- Though worms can be found scattered in other areas of the Trollshaws, the breed here has grown particularly deadly and numerous. Indeed, the aggressive hunting instincts of these vicious beasts do a great deal to dissuade those few explorers and settlers who might otherwise take up their livelihoods in the Wilds of Tâl Bruinen.
- Find Echad Candelleth
- The ruin of Echad Candelleth is believed by scholars to have once been a center of art and learning in the ancient kingdom of Rhudaur, before it fell beneath the corrupt sway of Angmar and was destroyed in wars with its neighbours after which even its original name was lost.
- Now it simply acts as a makeshift camp for those hardy souls brave enough to explore the surrounding wilds.
- Find Eryn Singor
- Though it is a wonder to behold, travellers who allow themselves to be lulled by the natural beauty of Eryn Singor rarely emerge from its treacherous ravines.
- A host of deadly Wood-trolls have taken up residence within, and delight in descending upon unwary hunters and explorers and tearing them limb from limb.
- Find Echad Gauradan
- While civilized men long ago quit these hills, a tribe of wild men have recently taken up residence here, seemingly at home amongst the dangerous beasts and natural hazards of the region.
- Alas, they are of a savage disposition and display an obvious hatred of those who intrude upon their territory from more civilized lands.
- Find Torech Ullug
- It is said that there is a nesting area for the numerous worms who infest Tâl Bruinen, and it would seem that you have stumbled upon it here at Torech Ullug.
- Take care! The mothers of nesting worms are known for their particularly vicious disposition, as well as a ravenous appetite for fresh meat to feed to their young.
- Find Delossad
- What are these strange ruins? They seem to be of ancient Cardolan origins, but the Elves of Rivendell seem hesitant to speak of them at all. Some strange mystery surrounds them, and it may be that the only answers can be found within...
|10 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Elves of Rivendell ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Trollshaws meta-deed.