The Seven Swords
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Seven swords have been stolen from Krúslë Lannan and must be returned to their proper resting place.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Recover the Sword of Abb from Owen
- Abb was a great leader and healer of the Hillmen of Rhudaur. He was one of the last Chieftains taken into the service of the Enemy.
- Recover the Sword of Kolmak from Ruraikh
- Kolmak was the second of the Hillman-chieftains who took service with the Enemy and often used fell poisons on his blade.
- Recover the sword of Ánraig from Tobaid
- Anraig was the fiercest of those that were converted to the Enemy's evil cause and was often at the head of the armies brought against the people of Arthedain.
- Recover the sword of Guinokh from Brekhin
- Guinokh was longest in the service of the Enemy and had the most malice and subtlety of those that wielded a blade under the Witch-king against Cardolan.
- Recover the sword of Innis from Dugald
- Innis was the one of the lesser Chieftains converted by the Enemy and rather wielded the bow than the sword.
- Recover the sword of Kevoka from Frangan
- Kevoka was one of the Hillmen-chieftains tricked into service of the Enemy.
- Recover the sword of Mánas from Huisdán
- Few men lived to tell tales of Mánas's brutality, for he would often put his captives to a cruel death.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Sage of Rhudaur|
|Increased Reputation with Council of the North ( 500 )|