The Seven Swords
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Seven swords have been stolen from Krúslë Lannan and must be returned to their proper resting place.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Abb was a great leader and healer of the Hillmen of Rhudaur. He was one of the last Chieftains taken into the service of the Enemy.
- Kolmak was the second of the Hillman-chieftains who took service with the Enemy and often used fell poisons on his blade.
- Anraig was the fiercest of those that were converted to the Enemy's evil cause and was often at the head of the armies brought against the people of Arthedain.
- Guinokh was longest in the service of the Enemy and had the most malice and subtlety of those that wielded a blade under the Witch-king against Cardolan.
- Innis was the one of the lesser Chieftains converted by the Enemy and rather wielded the bow than the sword.
- Kevoka was one of the Hillmen-chieftains tricked into service of the Enemy.
- Few men lived to tell tales of Mánas's brutality, for he would often put his captives to a cruel death.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Sage of Rhudaur|
|Increased Reputation with Council of the North ( 500 )|
- This deed is available at level 40.
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Angmar meta-deed.
- The quest The Seven Swords also requires gathering the swords and turning them in.
|Coordinates||Directions / Description|
|[1.8N, 24.6W]||Sword of Abb from Owen|
|[2.2N, 25.6W]||Sword of Kolmak from Ruraikh|
|[2.3N, 27.8W]||Sword of Ánraig from Tobaid|
|[3.7N, 27.4W]||Sword of Guinokh from Brekhin|
|[0.6S, 26.2W]||Sword of Innis from Dugald|
|[0.9S, 24.9W]||Sword of Kevoka from Frangan|
|[0.4S, 24.5W]||Sword of Mánas from Huisdán|