The Road to Rivendell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The lone winding road through the Trollshaws leads to the last bastion of civilization for a great many leagues. Travellers must take great care while exploring this road however, for it is not well-guarded from the dangers of the wild.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find The Last Bridge
- Beyond this bridge the domain of Men ends. While the Lone-lands have long been left desolate and rarely-travelled, the lands beyond are altogether wild and untamed. Only the well-seasoned wanderer or skilled adventurer would brave the Trollshaws alone.
- Find Barachen's Camp
- At the behest of the sons of Elrond, Barachen the Elf established a small camp in the southern Trollshaws from which to watch for threats on the road to Rivendell. The Elves Alphlanc and Rochwen, bound to him by friendship rather than command, assist Barachen with his duties and work to keep the road free from danger.
- Find The Ford of Bruinen
- This is the only crossing of the River Bruinen until it joins with the mighty Greyflood far to the south and west. The waters seem calm and placid here, but the signs along either bank suggest that the river overflows its course with great violence from time to time.
- The southern passage into Rivendell is called the Gates of Imladris and establishes a clear bastion of civilization and safety in an otherwise wild land. Nevertheless, the Elves of Rivendell guard this approach carefully, and it is not entirely safe for travellers to approach unannounced -- those who pass this way with ill intent in their hearts are rarely seen or heard from again.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with Elves of Rivendell ( 500 )|
- This deed is available at level 30.
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Trollshaws meta-deed.