The City of Orcs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This district of Carn Dûm, now called Urugarth, fell to ill-repair due to the foul waters pouring from the sewers of the seat of Angmar. Urugarth was given to the Orcs of Angmar and set as a staging point from which its terrible army could march.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Dushkal's Lair
- From within a cleft nestling in the crags of Urugarth, Dushkal commands a host of trolls.
- Find Lhugrien's Roost
- For years the drake-matron has called the southern crags of Urugarth her home, despite efforts to drive her from her roost.
- Find Lagmas' Court
- Before the gates to Asht-shâpol lies Lagmas's Court. From here the uruk-captain Lagmas and his second-in-command Morthang rally and muster the forces of Urugarth as they prepare to march upon Eriador.
- Find Fell-water Falls (north of the bridge leading to Morthrang)
- Winding their way down from the sewers of Carn Dûm, the viscous fell-waters spill into Urugarth, poisoning the air and land around them.
- Find Urugarth Kennels
- The warg-pack of Urugarth calls this valley home. Led by the goblin keeper Athpukh and the warg Lámkarn, these wargs are ready to hunt the hills of Angmar at a moment's notice.
- Find Asht-shâpol
- Asht-shâpol is the seat of power in Urugarth. Within the remains of this castle resides the uruk-captain Lagmas and his flock of deadly crebain.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Council of the North ( 700 )|