Jump to navigation Jump to search
| IMPORTANT: The content of this page is no longer accurate. i.e. it is OUTDATED.
Please check and update this article if appropriate, then delete this tag.
Noticed by: Eduardoscharf (Contribs • User Talk • Email), 03:20:58, June 24, 2019
⇒ The Virtue system has been updated.
- Tactical Mitigation is a Character Stat which reduces the amount of incoming damage your character takes from certain damage sources. It protects you from most attacks that are non-physical.
- Acid, Fire, Frost, Lightning and Shadow Damage Types all fall under the category of tactical attacks and thus have their damage directly reduced by Tactical Mitigation.
- Tactical attacks cannot be Evaded, Parried or Blocked, but they can be Resisted. You can see the type of damage being done to your character by viewing the Combat Log.
- The primary sources of Tactical Mitigation are Armour, Fate and Will. A sizable amount can also be acquired through intelligent Jewellery choices and Virtue (Character Traits) selection.
- The following Virtues increase Tactical Mitigation:
- The following Virtues increase Will:
- Tactical Mitigation is an important Character Stat for Tanks and end-game raiders, as most Instance and raid bosses will do Tactical Damage instead of Physical Damage a strong majority of the time.
- Most "Creeps" in the Ettenmoors (PvMP) do a majority of their damage as tactical, so this stat is highly valued for most Freeps.
- See Stat caps for current cap values.
- All classes now receive 1 point of Tactical Mitigation per point of Will and Fate.