Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tactical Mitigation is a Character Stat which reduces the amount of incoming damage your character takes from certain damage sources. It protects you from most attacks that are non-physical.
- Acid, Fire, Frost, Lightning and Shadow Damage Types all fall under the category of tactical attacks and thus have their damage directly reduced by Tactical Mitigation.
- Tactical attacks cannot be Evaded, Parried or Blocked, but they can be Resisted. You can see the type of damage being done to your character by viewing the Combat Log.
- Some sources of Tactical Mitigation are Armour, Fate and Will. Hunters and light armour classes also get a contribution from Vitality. A sizable amount can also be acquired through intelligent Jewellery choices and Virtue (Character Traits) selection.
The following Virtues increase Tactical Mitigation directly:
- Fidelity (+45 to +101898)
- Tolerance (+45 to +101898)
- Compassion (+23 to +50790)
- Honour (+23 to +50790)
- Innocence (+14 to +30463)
- Justice (+14 to +30463)
For details on the influence of basic stats on Tactical Mitigation Rating, see Character Stat Derivations.
See Stat caps for current cap values.