Settlements of Wildermore
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Discover the settlements of the people of Wildermore.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover Scylfig
- You have discovered a great settlement of the Writhendowns, home to Thane Cynegar. The people of Scylfig stand poised to repel an impending assault by the White Hand.
- Discover Dunfast
- The town of Dunfast, a small village full of ordinary peasants, lies silent and empty in this troubled time.
- Discover Byre Tor
- Byre Tor, a wild stronghold in the tors of the High Knolls, is now inhabited by the enemy, its banners defiled by the White Hand.
- Discover Thrymm Red-beard's Camp
- A makeshift camp led by a champion of Wildermore, this settlement was built recently to prepare the Rohirrim of Writhendowns for an impending White Hand attack.
- Discover Cerdic's Camp
- A small camp hidden amongst the outskirts of the Balewood. Cerdic and his men keep watch on the nearby road for sign of more White Hand invaders.
- Discover Iothete's Hideaway
- Iothete, a villager from Dunfast, abandoned his home long ago and left his people, coming to this remote spot in the Elderwood.
- Discover Grimnesberg
- This small town in the High Knolls once offered a tall view upon all of Wildermore, but the people who lived here were slain to the very last by the Uruks from Isengard.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Warmth Amidst the Cold|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with People of Wildermore ( 500 )|