Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rikitsa is found inside the Great Lodge of Sûri-kylä in Forochel. She is standing before the Council and is involved in a lengthy discussion with Pentti about Lossoth relations towards the Free Peoples and Angmar.
- "There is unrest in the southern lands, dear Pentti. Surely you have heard the rumours?"
- "The Rauta-väki claim to hold the Ironspan to prevent aggression against their lands from the South and West."
- "Their presence here does not concern our people."
- "It is not the Rauta-väki, but the Torni-väki that bring war to our doorstep!"
- "I have spoken openly with the Emissaries of Angmar, while the Torni-väki skulk about, hooded and sly."
- "They are a motley lot at best, and hardly a force to be reckoned with."
- "Why the Kivi-väki were not here a day before they fell to squabbling over the old mines to the south."
- "Whilst the Vanha-väki have never offered any boon to the Lossoth. Likely they look down upon us in their arrogance."
- "You put too much trust in the words of the Men of the South."
- "Already the Rauta-väki have offered to help negotiate a peace between us and the Gauredain!"
- "Trade with Angmar will allow us to survive the lean years, should it come to that."
- "You are too naive, dear Pentti. You know too little of the world beyond these frozen shores."
- "Great events are unfolding, events that shall consume and destroy the clans if we do not act wisely."
- "The armies of Angmar are vast and even so they are not so great as the hosts of the far-off Dark Land, it is said."
- "We must choose our allies carefully, for the sake of our people."