|Area||The Delving of Frór|
|Special Abilities||Power Drain |
Raingorth has a variety of attacks, melee, ranged and tactical/spell oriented. He is the counterpart to Iachador from the freep entrance side of the zone.
- 357-1,112 (mitigated down -- as in 42% common mitigation = 207-645 morale)
- Diseased Roar -- a forward arc Shadow Damage based attack that hits for 330ish-500 per hit (3 hits) against cloth wearers. 1500ish total potential damage.
- Disease Roar also applies a random effect (unless you resist the effect):
- Knocked unconscious and cannot move or act for 8 seconds.
- -113 Vitality for 2 minutes
- Drains 198 power every 3 seconds for 30 seconds.
- Lowers Shadow damage mitigation and -10% shadow mitigation for 45 seconds.
- 883 Shadow Damage every 4 seconds for 32 seconds.
- -23 Fate and -23 Will for 45 seconds.
When the Hillmen still abode in the Ettenmoors and the Dwarves still mined the Delving, Raingorth, a Hillman Shaman, was welcomed into the Delving by his dwarven neighbours. However, soon after his entrance, the Angmarim made a push over the Ettenmoors and his people were enslaved and taken north. And immediately after that, the dwarves left the Delving for new mines established in southern Angmar. Raingorth chose to stay behind, pondering in the lonely halls on how to free his people. But soon after the dwarves had departed, evil things crept into the Delving and Raingorth was taken by the Merrevail. Gaergoth the Unbound used Raingorth's thirst for vengeance against Angmar to his own use by raising him as a Wight and letting him roam the decaying halls near the Dâr-gazag entrance, where he can slay any Orcs who dare enter.
- Random items -- uncommon+ quality
- Wight "junk" drops.