'While you were gone, we lost control of one of our watchtowers, and the Orcs who took it renamed the encampment Nîn-stazg.
'These enemies are from Mordor, <name>. Mordor! I understand you have experience with such foes. I will go there myself and fight them, and I hope you will join me.
'Ah...my mother wishes to say something. Well, please do not take too long. I will meet you out on the field of battle, my friend -- at Nîn-stazg!'
Machines of war are being constructed at Nîn-stazg, and their purpose is to lay Floodwend to ruin. Radwig wishes to go fight the forces of Mordor himself, but his mother is not thrilled with this idea.
- Find out why Etta suddenly protests
Etta, mother of Thane Radwig, is in the Mead Hall of Floodwend.
You should speak with Etta.
- Etta: 'Do not encourage him, <name>! Radwig is not warrior yet, and he endangers his life with such mad ideas.
- 'No, Radwig, you must not go to this Orc encampment.'
- Etta says, "You shall not go out, Radwig. It is too dangerous!"
The young Thane Radwig is in the Mead Hall of Floodwend.
You should speak with Radwig.
- Radwig: 'Nonsense. My father would never have stood by while the forces of Mordor captured our defences. I will go and fight these Orcs. How else will I command the respect of my people?
- 'My mother cannot change my mind.
- 'I will see you at Nîn-stazg, <name>! I look forward to drawing my sword with yours.'
- Radwig says, "I will go, and there will be no more discussion on the matter. Let us meet on the field."
- Talk to Radwig at Nîn-stazg
Radwig wishes to meet you outside of Nîn-stazg, an Orc-encampment in the south-east of the Wold.
You should search for Radwig near Nîn-stazg, for he wishes to help you drive out the Orcs there.
- Floodwend Guard: 'My lady Etta has sent us to protect the Thane. He should not go into battle, but he may observe the battle from here, should he wish it.'
- Radwig: 'My…my mother sent these guards to keep me out of harms way, and now they will not let me anywhere nearer Nîn-stazg than this. So many Orcs! Yet I yearn to prove myself in battle….
- Your heart goes out to this bold young man, but it is clear that this is not the time for him to be fighting.
- He was brave for venturing out, but he is not ready, and he is of more use to his folk alive than dead. You tell him what you think.
- You encourage the youth Radwig to remain safe with his guards, for these Mordor Orcs are fierce, and his people need him
- Radwig says, "Thank you, my friend, for taking on this burden. I will remain here; I have not seen enough of war."
- Destroy Siege Machines (0/3)
Siege machines can be found at Nîn-stazg to the south-east of Floodwend.
You should destroy siege-weapons that you find in the woods.
- Radwig: 'I long for the day when I can fight my own battles without adults interfering….'
- Return to Radwig outside of Nîn-stazg
Thane Radwig is in the Floodwend Mead Hall.
You should speak with Thane Radwig.
- Radwig: 'It was a pleasure to watch you fight, <name>! I have never seen such bravery on the training ground. When I saw you fight, I imagined my father in battle, and it gave me heart.
- 'You were good to destroy those siege-machines. They would have done Floodwend much harm. The next time Orcs attack out lands, it will be me hewing at their limbs.'