'I see that you have recently gained access to the Jeweller's Guild, friend. That is a great achievement on the path of crafting.
'The Guild is a faction that can grant eligible crafters advantages in their trade. In the beginning, you can access better recipes than what you normally find in the world. As you increase in reputation, you gain access to yet more recipes.
'It is never too early to start building your reputation with the Jeweller's Guild. The leader can be found in Esteldín, the North Downs.'
NOTE: The Guilds are Reputation factions that grant advantages in recipe execution. Reputation is increased by bartering special crafted items.
The Jeweller's Guild is a society for the finest jewellers throughout Middle-earth.
- Talk to Aldúlf, the Jeweller's Guild-leader
Aldúlf, the Jeweller's Guild-leader is in the Guild-hall in Esteldín.
The Master of Crafting Guilds has instructed you to speak with Aldúlf to learn more about the Jeweller's Guild.
- Master of Crafting Guilds: 'You should speak with the leader of the Jeweller's Guild immediately!'
- Aldúlf: 'Welcome to the Jeweller's Guild! This is an excellent faction for jewellers who are looking to benefit from their expertise.
- 'As the leader of this faction, it is my role to oversee the advancement of your reputation as you trade your items in. I will gladly collect everything you make from our own Guild-recipes!
- 'To collect the recipes to make the items I seek, you should speak with Mirchiril, then with Porto Hornblower. They will help you to get started.'
- NOTE: The role of the Leader is to trade crafted, barterable items in exchange for reputation with the Guild.
- The Guild-leader offers you reputation in exchange for crafted items
The vendor Mirchiril is in the Jeweller's Guild-hall in Esteldín.
Aldúlf, the Jeweller's Guild-leader, has asked you to speak with Mirchiril to get further acquainted with the advantages of belonging to a Craft Guild.
- Aldúlf: 'You should speak at once with Mirchiril.'
- Mirchiril: 'You will notice that I have many new recipes for sale. As your crafting ability increases, more recipes will become available, so check back with me often!
- 'The symbols you need for reputation are made from the recipes I sell; those items are the ones you may give to Aldúlf in exchange for reputation with this Guild. This is the only way to gain reputation. It's best to start early!'
- NOTE: This recipe vendor sells the recipes that let you create unique barter items. The output items are traded for reputation with the Guild.
- Mirchiril offers many important recipes
The vendor Porto Hornblower is in the Jeweller's Guild-hall in Esteldín.
Aldúlf, the Jeweller's Guild-leader, has asked you to speak with Porto to get further acquainted with the advantages of belonging to a Craft Guild.
- Mirchiril: 'You should speak at once with Porto Hornblower.'
- Porto Hornblower: 'I'm the vendor you should come to when you're ready to reap your rewards. I might not have anything you can use just yet, but my recipes will be available once you advance your reputation with us!
- 'The goods that you can make from my recipes are far superior to any other recipe you find and will guarantee the utmost success in crafting. Make sure you come back again once you reach Acquaintance level with the Jeweller's Guild!'
- NOTE: The improved recipes sold at this vendor are the rewards for gaining reputation with the Guild.
- Porto Hornblower offers advantageous rewards for members of the Jeweller's Guild