The defeat of Mazog has sent ripples of hope throughout the dwarves of the Iron Garrison; though it be short-lived, my husband Celeborn must be satisfied with that victory and turn his eye towards other dangers on the horizon.
You have been called to speak with Celeborn of Lórien following the defeat of Mazog.
You have been summoned to an audience with Lord Celeborn of Lórien, and should speak now to Haldir.
- Haldir: 'Lord Celeborn is waiting, <name>. Come with me, for he greatly desires to speak with you.'
- Haldir says, "This way, <name>."
- Listen to what Celeborn has to say to you
Celeborn has called you to an audience in Caras Galadhon.
- Celeborn says, "Thank you, Haldir."
- Celeborn says, "You have surprised me, <name>."
- Celeborn says, "Not only did you defeat Grawulun the Caerog and diminish its corrupting influence in Buzun-ghâr..."
- Celeborn says, "...but you also managed to broker a peace of sorts between Elves and dwarves forced to stand together."
- Celeborn says, "That may seem a lesser matter when measured against such a creature as Grawulun..."
- Celeborn says, "...but do not mistake it. Friendship between Elf and dwarf may count for much in the days ahead."
- Celeborn says, "But I do not agree with one action you have taken, <name>."
- Celeborn says, "Mazog is an enemy, and a foul one. His life should not have been spared."
- Celeborn says, "He cannot stay here."
- Celeborn says, "You cannot see it from here, <name>, but far to the east..."
- Celeborn says, "... a great cloud lies always over Dol Guldur, in Southern Mirkwood."
- Celeborn says, "An evil stirs there, and it lies in watchfulness."
- Celeborn says, "It does not have the strength to move against us, unless Sauron himself wages war upon Lórien."
- Celeborn says, "But its power is growing. We cannot wait for the force in Dol Guldur to come forth in strength."
- Celeborn says, "You must continue to be our eyes and ears, <name>."
- Celeborn says, "To that end, I give to you a gift: a cloak of Elf-make."
- Celeborn says, "Few indeed have been given such garments. May they serve you well on the road ahead, wherever it lie."
- Celeborn says, "I thank you for the deeds you have already done, and also for those you will surely do in the future."
- Celeborn says, "Haldir will show you out, <name>."
Haldir is waiting to speak with you about the worries of Lord Celeborn.
- Haldir: 'Are you ready to leave, <name>? I share Lord Celeborn's concerns; let us discuss them as we walk.'