"The slain body of a Sûhalar Easterling has led you closer to uncovering the identity of the mysterious Sûhalar slayer."
The slain body of a Sûhalar leads you on the trail of a mysterious Sûhalar slayer.
- Investigate the slain Sûhalar
Nearby is another slain body.
You should investigate the slain Sûhalar.
- You noticed the Sûhalar was caught in a bear trap
There is a bear trap on the slain body.
You should examine the bear trap.
- This trap looks new and was recently constructed
- Search nearby for another sign of this Sûhalar slayer
The Sûhalar slayer must be nearby.
You should search nearby for more signs of conflict.
- You see another Sûhalar and by the looks of him, slain not long ago
There are footprints around the slain body.
You should examine foot prints.
- These fresh foot prints are very small. Too small for a man.
- Let the events transpire.
Let the events transpire.
- Sûhalar Warrior says, "There you are!"
- Tolwin says, "Where is my mother!?"
- Sûhalar Warrior says, "I don't know what you're talking about, child."
- Sûhalar Warrior says, "Now die!"
- Tolwin says, "Aaah!!!"
- Sûhalar Warrior says, "What the?"
- Sûhalar Warrior says, "Argh!!!"
- Tolwin says, "Whoever you are, stay back!"
- Tolwin says, "You'll not best me today, Easterling!"
- Run after Tolwin so that you may speak with him
You should run after Tolwin so that you may speak with him.
- Tolwin says, "Wait, you are no Easterling!"
You should speak with Tolwin.
- Tolwin: 'You are no Easterling after all. I am sorry for leading you on a chase.
- 'My name is Tolwin. My father was in command of Cair Andros when it was taken from us by invaders. Much has led me to where I stand now...'
- Let Tolwin tell his story
Let Tolwin tell his story.
- Tolwin looks glum as he starts to tell his tale
- Tolwin says, "We defended Cair Andros for as long as we could..."
- Tolwin says, "Evacuating those who could not fight."
- Tolwin says, "My family and I stayed until the bitter end."
- Tolwin says, "My father tried to protect us all."
- Gilgír says, "Take my life you cruel beast but please spare my sons."
- Korpûrta says, "No."
- Gilgír says, "You monster!"
- Gilgír says, "Ugh!"
- Tharduin says, "Father!"
- Gilthand says, "Father!"
- Korpûrta says, "Cair Andros is mine."
- Korpûrta says, "Men, secure the island."
- Tolwin says, "My brothers and father were killed in front of me..."
- Tolwin says, "While my mother and I just barely escaped."
- Tolwin says, "By the time I crossed the bridge, I could not find her."
- Tolwin says, "We were separated in the fray."
You should speak with Tolwin.
- Tolwin: 'Now I search for my mother who I have not seen since that dreadful day. I fear the worst but I will not give up searching for her until I know for certain her fate.
- 'A few of us who survived the invasion have taken shelter in the small village of Crithost. They are mostly farmers and a few soldiers from Cair Andros. We should head there at once as Crithost is in need of help.'
- Completed:Instance: The Tale of Tolwin
- Tolwin: 'Meet me at Crithost. There are people there that need your help.'