'Do you hear that?! The drums of war! We must vacate our hidden camp at once and join the front lines, <name>!'
The War of Three Peaks has begun!
You should talk to Náth at Zudramdân.
- Náth: 'I am glad that you have all safely returned from Drenghól. There is little time, <name>. Gather what you can and prepare yourself. War is at hand!'
- Rally for war at the banner of Gabil'akkâ
The rally banner of Gabil'akkâ can be found at Zudramdân in Elderslade.
- Náth: 'Zudramdân is lost. The bombardment from the siege engines was too great. It will be a hard push to break through the Gates of Gundabad from here.'
- Rúzat: '<name>, I am ready for battle. Let us make the best of our skill on this day! I will do my part to keep the morale of the Gabil'akkâ high!'
- Agátur the Boastful: 'Aye, we have established trenches where we were able and pushed back the first assault. Assist in the battle where you can, <race>.'
- Talk to Agátur the Boastful at Zarkul-sulûn
You should talk to Agátur the Boastful at Zarkul-sulûn.
- Agátur the Boastful: '<name>, you have done much upon the battlefield and certainly assisted us in turning the tales of war. All those in the Gabil'akkâ are indebted to you. We will celebrate together soon enough.
- 'There is still much more to be done, however. When you are able, talk to Stálskeg Ironbeard at Annâk-khurfu. He is a trusted ally and has many tasks yet in our continued push towards the gates of Gundabad.'
You should talk to Stálskeg Ironbeard to continue assisting the Gabil'akkâ.
- Stálskeg Ironbeard: 'Have you come to assist us in the continued war efforts? Good! Hóthi and I here have many tasks for you. The Gabil'akkâ will prevail!'