Some hobbits are notorious for being gossip-mongers, while others are extremely curious or excited at the prospect of a new letter from friends and relatives. Nosey Hobbits are always happy to see a representative of the Quick Post mail service, although those delivering the mail are seldom happy to see them.
-  Bundle for Waymeet
-  Bundle for Michel Delving
-  Bundle for Needlehole
-  Bundle for Hobbiton
-  Bundle for Michel Delving
-  Bundle for Tuckborough
-  Bundle for Bywater
-  Bundle for Overhill
-  Bundle for Budgeford
-  Bundle for Stock
-  Bundle for Woodhall
-  Bundle for Scary
-  Bundle for Brockenborings
Finish:  A True Friend to the Quick Post
- More information, see Quick Post
Quest Involvement in the Yondershire
-  Hiding the Evidence
- "Hunters in Overhill been complaining the bears have been stirred up lately."
- "Did you hear? Farmer Sandson over near Little Delving hurt his foot, and he'll be laid up for weeks!"
- "Some hobbits there in Stock have it in their heads to go after them Black Riders. What nonsense!"
- 'Now I'm not one to talk, but I heard old Adelard Took at the Great Smials is being troubled by something."
- "Now, don't tell anyone I told you, but I've heard that Lotho Sackville-Baggins is up to no good."
- "I just heard some hobbits went trapessing off into the Old Forest. Sounds like madness to me!"
- "Seems the Quick Post service is tasked to the limit lately. Always looking for more help."
- "Just between you and me, the pies coming out of Hobbiton lately haven't been all that good."
- "Did you hear about them Black Riders? They sure sounded like a scary lot!"
- "Hard to believe, I know, but I've heard that some Big Folk are setting up camp in the Shire!"
- "I never thought I'd see the day there would be wolves in the Shire!"
- "Not sure how folks in Needlehole put up with them dwarves. They are a surly bunch!"
- "Rumour has it Farmer Maggot is having trouble with more that just hungry hobbits lately."
- "Did you hear? The quarry in Scary is overrun with spiders! How disgusting!"
- "Mark my words, nothing good will come from that Gandalf's meddling in the Shire!"
- "Some in Brockenborings are always worrying about goblins returning. Jump at their own shadows, they would!"
- "Something wrong with those Bagginses. First that Bilbo goes off, now his nephew gives up Bag End?"
- "That Lobelia Sackville-Baggins has some nerve. Her party is becoming a right proper nuisance!"
- "Can you believe Mayor Whitfood? I hear he's planning on refurbishing the whole Town Hole."
- "If you believe the tales, I've heard the Bounders are a might busy lately keeping the Bounds."
Most usually Nosey Hobbits are Quest-failer NPCs. During the mail delivery quests, if a player carrying a bundle of mail gets too close to a Nosey Hobbit and is detected, the quest will fail.
While a player is carrying the bundle of mail, Nosey Hobbits appear as an eye icon on the mini-map radar, allowing the player to see their location and attempt to avoid them.