- 5.2m Range
- Melee Skill
- A mighty blow that is very difficult to parry or evade. Renders the target vulnerable to Unerring Strike.
- ...% of Main-hand + bonus Damage
- ... (Main-hand) Damage every 4 seconds for 24 seconds.
- Deals bonus damage if target has been recently struck with Power Attack.
- ... (Main-hand) Damage
- Cost: [183 at Level 140] Power
- Clears All Gambits
- Cooldown: 1s
The trait Spear Sweep in the Recklessness trait tree lets the skill cash out the bleed of this skill to deal AoE damage.
The trait Quick Sweep in the Recklessness trait tree gives the skill Wall of Steel a 30% chance to apply a bleed to its targets.
The trait No Mercy in the Recklessness trait tree gives the skill Wall of Steel a 50% chance to not consume the bleed of this skill when dealing AoE damage.
The set bonus Martial Fury in the Recklessness trait tree gives this skill a 15% chance to apply an additional bleed.
Wearing four pieces of the Town-saver's Armour (Level 115) will increase this skill's bleed damage by 25%.
This is the second step in the Power Attack Gambit Chain. It deals additional damage if the target is affected by the effect.