User Rights and Privileges
Everyone who signs up for an account with Lotro-wiki.com begins wiki-life as a User, with the rights listed below.
- Create discussion pages (createtalk)
- Create new user accounts (createaccount)
- Create pages (which are not discussion pages) (createpage)
- Edit pages (edit)
- Edit your own preferences (editmyoptions)
- Edit your own private data (e.g. email address, real name) (editmyprivateinfo)
- Edit your own user CSS files (editmyusercss)
- Edit your own watchlist. Note some actions will still add pages even without this right. (editmywatchlist)
- Mark edits as minor (minoredit)
- Override files on the shared media repository locally (reupload-shared)
- Overwrite existing files (reupload)
- Purge the site cache for a page without confirmation (purge)
- Read pages (read)
- Send email to other users (sendemail)
- Upload files (upload)
- Use of the write API (writeapi)
- View your own private data (e.g. email address, real name) (viewmyprivateinfo)
- View your own watchlist (viewmywatchlist)
Additionally, confirming your email address adds the following privileges.
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only autoconfirmed users" (editsemiprotected)
- Not be affected by IP-based rate limits (autoconfirmed)
The next level of rights and privileges is Ninja.